Our service users pay for their care and support in many different ways. You may benefit from Local Authority funding depending on your circumstances, or you may need, or wish to pay for the care and support yourself.
Many of our service users do both; they receive local authority funded support and ‘top up’ the support they receive by paying for the little extra things themselves that their Local Authority does not provide, yet these extra things can greatly enhance quality of life.
You may wish to spread the cost amongst the family, with siblings for example – in this case, we are able to ‘split the bill’ between family members to make things easier.
Some of our privately paying customers who are over 65, claim Attendance Allowance which is non-means tested and can be used to pay for home care.
Your local team can offer guidance about your funding options as well as local information about your Local Authority.
We will provide a free, no obligation assessment. Our prices include:
- Delivery of all specified and agreed services within your support plan
- Direct line local office contact and support
- Individualised support plan
- Fully trained and enhanced CRB checked support teams
- Home Risk Assessment and report
- Individual Needs Assessment and report
- Flexible and adaptable support planning
- Carer Choice
- Support package reviews