As a Live In Care Assistant, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Helping with personal care
- Maximise independence to Service Users within their home
- Assistance with medication if required
- Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
- Care experience is a desirable. If you are compassionate individual and want to make a difference in someone else life, we are waiting to hear from you.
At Chelmscare, we can offer the following benefits for our Care Assistants:
- Earn between £750.00 to £950.00 per week
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Unlimited £200 Bonus when you refer a friend to us
- Carer of the Month Award
- Full support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including Care Certificate and NVQs
- Experienced & supportive management with an on-call team, so you will always have access to 24/7 support
- Free Uniforms
- Free regular PPE and LFT tests provided.
A full job description can be provided upon request.