Chelmscare is a leading Homecare provider based in Borehamwood. We provide high quality personal care and home support to our clients within their own home. We are currently looking for committed, caring and passionate individuals to join our expanding team of Personal Care Assistants and be part of a team who want to make a difference within our local community.
All we need from you is a full UK Driving License, access to your own car and have permission to work in the UK alongside the desire to care for others, and we can teach you the rest.
As a Personal Care Assistant you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Helping with personal care
- Maximise independence to Service Users within their home.
- Assistance with medication if required
- Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
We are looking for Care Assistants to join us who are:
- Reliable, trustworthy, caring, patient and honest.
- Shift Pattern: AM (07:00 – 15:00), PM (15:00 – 22:00)
- Able to work alternate weekends.
- Comfortable and confident working as part of a team or lone working.
- All aspects of personal care
- Domestic duties
- Meal preparation
- Overnight care and support
- Live in Care
At Chelmscare, we can offer the following benefits for our Field Care Supervisor / Team Leader:
- Unlimited £200 Bonus when you refer a friend to us
- Carer of the Month Award
- Full support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including Care Certificate and NVQs
- Experienced & supportive management with an on-call team, so you will always have support
- Carers are being employed directly by us, giving you access to holiday entitlement and our pension scheme
- Free regular PPE and LFT tests provided
- Free Training
- Free Uniforms
- Travel Mileage Allowance
A full job description can be provided upon request.