As a Field Care Supervisor, you will be primarily responsible for the ongoing field supervision of all our Personal Care Assistants to ensure that the individual holistic needs of each of our Service Users are met whilst adhering to Chelmscare’s policies & procedures and Hertfordshire Council contract specification.
You will be required to provide day-to-day support to our operational network, assisting with the assessment, set up and review of care packages. You will also be required to ensure that a skilled workforce is in place, and they are able to deliver safe quality care to all Service Users. Apart from the above, you will also be expected to:
This role involves supporting people with everyday tasks such as:
- Conducting regular supervisions and spot-checks on your Personal Care Assistants team
- Providing daily support to your team of Personal Care Assistant
- Organising and conducting competencies assessments on your team of Personal Care Assistant when required
- Being a part of an on-call rota (at least once a month)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carrying out periodical Health and Safety and welfare visits on your assigned Service Users
- Conducting interim reviews of care plan and care packages
- Auditing Service Users visit note and EMAR chart
- Providing community base support to all our Service Users Responding to emergencies promptly and ensuring Service Users’ safety
At Chelmscare, we can offer the following benefits for our Field Care Supervisor / Team Leader:
- Unlimited £200 Bonus when you refer a friend to us
- Employee of the Month Award
- Full support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including Care Certificate and QCFs
- Experienced & supportive management with an on-call team, so you will always have support
A full job description can be provided upon request.